|
|
The Blank Result Slip*
Hmmm.Been M.I.A in loads of places now. Been in a pretty blank and stoning mood. No particular reason i guess, just happen to be lidat for e time being. And no, nothing to do wif results. I got points exceeding all my expectations and no, i'm not going to ITE. Applied for Temasek Junior College, hope i get in. Pple i asked told me 90% get in only. So... see how la. And again, no, it doesn mean TJC = super good grades. I tink i'm gonna be the worse student in TJC anyway.
The day of results, i was the only one in my class in uniform. the ony few dat hasn dyed my hair. haha. and i never will. This guy was so happy when he collected his results and he went into ITE. Imagine my fear after he collected his results. 80 pple failed english (not 80%, relax. But our cohort has 202 pple.). I noe of alot of pple whose L1R5 got dragged down by their EL grade. Anywayz, i got my result slip, was pleasantly suprised (ok, i was elated) that i passed my maths and got B3 for science (That was a pure pure modern day miracle. Becuz it wasn near impossible, it IS impossible) Then i tore open form A (Literally, thank goodness we can do online application of JCs...) and saw my L1R5 and just shouted to my fren "I'm going to TJ!!!!!" ya, dats 'bout the story of that morning. Then in the evening, i went to Mardi Gras at Temasek JC. Wow. now i can walk thru the gates without worry of pple asking for marks. When i walked in, met LingZhi's fren Wan Li and Emma, both frm TKGS, they brought me arnd the place. Wan Li was saying she v sad, she got 11. Then i met some primary sch fren, she got 6 pts and she told me "It's okay. I heard." Can u believ dat. I felt a bit demoralized. Then i saw dat the Dunman pple in TJC are the top ten of the cohort and all the pure science pple. I became super stressed after dat.Then some pple called, asked for my marks, asked for LingZhi's, told me congratulate LingZhi and bye bye. By the end of Mardi Gras i was almost crushed. I started telling pple "I did pretty badly."or "so-so only. nothing to wow abt." My initial happiness completely went out of the window. Talk abt self-esteem, confidence and self worth. Ok. enuf abt depressing stuff. Today i stayed at home to rot again. cuz today is JAE, and i have already done my JAE. Wanted t go see ZhiJie but din feel too well. So i watched Big Unknown again (Hey, its nice la. hahaha) Today, I Jun was posting some cards to keep in touch with her frenz and family in S'pore. her boyfren is also back in S'pore and visited her at London just recently. She's a pretty fun person, i started to tink. Haha. She said she realised how she has to depend on her frenz in london wif her and they have to really help each other. And how much she misses home, but calls home, and her boyfren almost everyday. (Phone bill muz be...) Yeah. The other two pple (melbourne and S'pore) quite boring la, this episode. Haha.So sad. I mean, I Jun seemed so sad when she showed the camera photos of her boyfren's visit to London, and her boyfren's army hat. haha. If i'm better tomorrow i'll go see ZhiJie. I promised him. Joyce at 9:26 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||